The College of Fellows, referred to as APSDA College of Fellows (ACOF) is a body within APSDA which is comprised of individuals from the Full Membership who have been accorded the status of Fellow of APSDA.
Purpose & Objectives
- To act as a consultative body to the Board and Executive Committee of APSDA in maintaining the basis and principles of the APSDA formation.
- To help promote the Objectives of APSDA and provide advise on any dilution of these objectives.
- To assist in the advancement of the interest and goals of APSDA.
- To contribute to the programs and activities of the APSDA membership via the Board of APSDA.
- To approve recommendations for admission as ‘Fellows‘.
- To attend the Board and Executive Meetings of APSDA as a voting member on policy matters, having one casting vote, all through the ACOF Committee.
- To execute projects, if so required by the presiding APSDA Board.